Wednesday, 28 January 2009

The Devil's Backbone

I went out and bought it the other day. It. Is. Fantastic. Almost as good as Pan's Labyrinth and The Orphanage. Highly recommended. I also bought I Am Legend  from ASDA for £4, which was good considering it isn't actually that bad a film. I have also bought 10,000 Days by Tool for £7.99 off Play.com, which is also 'sehr billig'. Lastly, I am wanting to buy Crime Slunk Scene by Buckethead but when I got it off Amazon.co.uk as a US Import it took them from November till now to realise that there might be a delay on imports. Speaking of CD-age, I also want the first album by System of a Down, The Richard D. James Album by Aphex Twin and the Scars on Broadway album.

I am hopefully going to restart regularly posting things to this blog... Consider it a new year's resolution. 

I will now leave you in the safe hands of my new favourite scary guy, Tiny Tim. He will serenade you with his Ukulele.

No comments: