Wednesday, 11 February 2009

More CD-age, Bookage...

Yesterday I went over to the Metrocentre and got me some more entertainment. I started out going out to just get either Radiohead or Aphex Twin, but as it turned out, I also wanted 'Fat of the Land' by the Prodigy, which, despite being about 10 years old, is still sillily priced. So I went to have a Ghandi at the Aphex Twin segment (There was an entire shelf dedicated to his fantasticness) and I got The Richard D. James Album, which I'm listening to now. It's good. Then, on my way to the counter, I saw a '2 for £10' section, and OK Computer by Radiohead (the one I wanted) and also Their Law by the Prodigy (It's just a best-of album). Haven't listened to OK Computer yet, but I think I'll like it from previews etc...
I also floated into Waterstone's and got Karlology and The World of Karl Pilkingotn. I will start reading those soon.
Lastly, I did a search on YouTube for Come to Daddy video, and found some guy who played the drums to match the music. I thought that was impossible. He is very good, and he's called Chris Pennie.




No comments: