Wednesday, 5 August 2009

The not very scary Xbox

I like horror games. My favourite game on the 360 is probably Condemned: Criminal Origins (see also, here), and I have probably played it through more that any other game(to the point where I know where all the birds, metal pieces and guns are in the first 5 levels). So I have both of the Condemned games, I have played F.E.A.R on the PC, Dead Rising is really a comedy, despite being classed as a horror. Bioshock isn't scary at all, Clive Barker's Jericho is rubbish... That only really leaves me with Alone In The Dark 5, which looks horrendous, Resident Evil 5, which sucked, and Silent Hill: Homecoming, which looks OK, but not great. That looks like the best/only option, so eventually I might get that. I'm also still waiting on Max Payne 3 and Alan Wake...













This picture just makes it look silly.

No comments: