Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Bucketheadland

I have been looking for a cheap way of getting the Bucketheadland 1 CD since... Ever. And now, I got it for £14 from Amazon this morning. I cannot believe it. As soon as I saw it I bought it instantly. And I know it's not a copy or a scam because I bought it from actual Amazon, not one of those independent people selling through Amazon. And I got a discount from my student card. Note that the original Bucketheadland is like the Holy Grail to Buckethead fans. This is big news.

It's normally £40+, so I think that's quite that bargain.
Speaking of bargains, I also got the Fallout 3 GOTY edition for £20 from Gamestation today. Game were selling it for £50. Rip. It was £25, but I traded my original F3 in and got a fiver for it.

These two things make me a happy bunny.


No comments: