Wednesday, 30 December 2009

General Update

This is the first update since Christmas, and I have missed out the annual 'So, what'd you get?' post.
But this post is to say that I will be doing my 'Definitive Review of 2009' post shortly, and will also post some reviews on some DVDs that I got over Christmas. These were: The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Rain Man, The Midnight Express and Extras.
After months of waiting to see my list of films, I get to see them all in the space of a week. I have also restarted my daily Prison Break marathons, in which I watch a disc of episodes per day until I don't have any left. I'm onto Disc 3 of 4 on Season 3, and it is getting pretty exciting, but I can't help but constantly think that everything is too convenient. Oh well. I still enjoy it. It also means that I'm going to have to find someone to sponge Season 4 from... I can get all 4 seasons on DVD fro £50 in HMV, but that's £50 that could also be spent on something worthy... like Buckethead CDs.
Expect a few posts in the near future...

No comments: